Thursday, September 06, 2012

Heart Storm


THE RAIN reminds me of . . . . rushing floods, the howling winds, laughter of the kids who swam through the dirty flood waters as though these were the finest thing they have ever seen, the hammering rains nurtured my sense of calm and capacity to dream. The day after the rain ---- storm, it always seemed like people were a little bit braver, a little bit stronger, a little bit more appreciative of family, of friends, of life. This is perhaps how I learned to dream. This is also perhaps the reason I developed a sense of calm. The world outside may be in complete disarray, but there is a place inside of me that no super typhoon can ever tear down. Typhoons come and go. Sometimes, they leave nothing. Sometimes, they leave us nothing. But through all these, with the beautiful sunny disposition of a rainbow, life goes on. Life Always Goes On.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment