Thursday, August 02, 2012

Self Confidence



We associate intelligence with he ability to plan. We are impressed by planning, even when the objectives is silly. Many things in life require planning, but it can become a compulsive habit. If I feel I have to plan everything, it means that I do not trust myself to react correctly in some future situation. But what makes me think in I can do it better now before the situation has even arisen? How should I know what to say to some people when I have not even seen them yet? Compulsive planning ensures that I will always live in the past, that I will never fully meet a new situation. Intelligence isn't an old hat ---- it is always new. We have to trust the intelligence that is in us ---- to distrust it is to undermine it.♥



No comments:

Post a Comment