Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Thank You





♥ Give Thanks ♥
~ Romans 1:21 ~

The note to the dentist, written in a child's hand, read, "Dear Dr., Thank you very much for the retainer. My dad told me how thankful I should be and I am. I did not really want a retainer, but I know it will help me and make my teeth grow straight. My dad told me to take very good care of it. This is the biggest gift I have ever got, and it probably will be the biggest gift I ever do get. Love, ----" (love, love, love). Often we are grateful but don't take time to express our gratitude. Perhaps we just assume that someone knows we appreciate what he or she did, so we don't make the effort to write a note or make a phone call or say thanks in person. To whom do you owe gratitude ---- ? No one is self made. You are where you are now because someone, somewhere, helped you along the way. "In everything give thanks, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus."♥

No comments:

Post a Comment